Well, hopefully your kids came home saying that they liked fourth grade. They kept making comments all day about how it was the most fun grade so far, but of course, when we begin to get into our work, they may change their tunes! I thought the day went great. It took forever to get the supplies out and put away. That's probably my least favorite thing to do. Twenty-eight of everything. Can you imagine having that many children? I really enjoyed meeting everyone and learning everyone's name. That's usually a goal of mine to get everyone's name correct that first day. That was hard my first year of teaching, just because you're so overwhelmed with everything else. Now days, it's old hat to me. I am looking forward to this year and learning about your kids. I spend more time with them than my own child, so I like to know them well and understand them. I like to learn their interests. I really enjoyed coming home today and reading their "Tell Me More About Them!" form. I like to hear from your point of view. If you haven't sent that back, please do. I love to read them. We'll get started with learning class procedures tomorrow, so more to come!
1 comment:
I think that this is a great idea, what a way to give the parents an inside view.... I can't wait to see the year go by... Godd Luck Mrs. Brown. Bekah (Christian's Mom)
Post a Comment