skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone's having a great break! I know I am. Read a great book and have visited with family and friends. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Are Reading Right Now
About Me
Mrs. Brown
This is my ninth year to teach at Rena Elementary, and my ninth in fourth grade. I have a wonderful husband, Tim, a great little boy named Parker, and a sweet baby girl named Peyton. I enjoy reading, running, painting, and yes, cleaning!
View my complete profile
My Family
My Blog List
Mason's Blog
Merry Christmas
16 years ago
Our Favorite Sites
Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids
Class Scholastic Website
Mrs. Brown's Class Teacherspace
Rena Elementary Website
Van Buren School District
Authors' Websites
American Girl Collection
Andrew Clements
Barbara Park-Junie B. Jones
Beverly Cleary
Henry Winkler
Jan Brett
Jerry Spinelli
Judy Blume
Louis Sachar
Matt Christopher
Patricia Polacco
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(3)
My Teacherspace
News
Happy New Year!
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment